Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello again, Today I want to start by saying, I can't change yesterday. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
So I choose to live in the moment.
A very dear friend of mine taught me to think that way when I get stressed out, It's worked great for me, Just changing how you think about things can do wonders.
Stress is a killer, I know that everyday life can be stressful. It is what it is.

Camping and being on the open road is great medicine for me. There's something about getting away from it all that brings me closer to nature and at the same time lets me enjoy this beautiful country.

If the great outdoors is so great, then why don't people enjoy it more often? The answer is because of the time they have to spend working.
For many the biggest problem is finding the time to go, whether it is camping, fishing, biking, or just getting in the van/car and go for a good drive in the country. The solution believe it or not, is to make your fun time just like you treat your work. I plan my trips in advance, If  you get out your calendar and write in the dates you are going, then you will go. If you don't, then you won't. With only a minor change in your life plan, you can get out on the road, see this great country, you can live the life you have always dreamed about.
It's all up to you how you choose to spend your time, because the one thing you can not buy more of is time.  I hope to see you out there...

I started this blog yesterday to write down and share information on traveling and living free of debt
I'm going to be posting and sharing videos from my travels in the U.S.A, Costa Rica, Portugal
Please subscribe if these things interest you and feel free to share this blog with anyone.

I have lived on and off in Costa Rica since 2006
The Azores in Portugal is a special place to travel to.

No comments:

Post a Comment