Monday, September 16, 2013

No Rinse Shampoo Reveiw


I located this, No-Rinse Shampoo online I decided to order it from Amazon.com, I checked Walmart but Walmarts dont carry it in their stores, you can order online and then pick up at the store closest to you. This is a great product, satisfied with the price I ordered three bottles as a bottle of decent shampoo would cost as much anyway.
.
Now let’s talk about this No-Rinse Shampoo. This stuff is pure magic in a bottle. It’s really watery, so you just apply it to your hair until it’s soaked through…lather it up a bit…then towel off as if you’ve gone through your normal shampoo/condition/rinse procedure in the shower.
and despite it feeling a bit like I had some product in my hair (similar to that feeling after you’ve gotten a haircut,  I felt absolutely wonderful afterwards. I highly recommend this No-Rinse Shampoo in a couple of my Youtube videos. You will not regret using it will come in handy when there is no shower or bathroom available, I used one bottle on the road this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Good choice on the shampoo, David, However if you'll look in the camp supplies at WalMart, you'll find Guide Gear D2W Rinse Free Body and Hair Wash, 8oz bottle. I forget the price, but I've been using it for awhile and it's wonderful.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the No Rinse also. I found mine at some Beauty Supply (Sally's?) shop on the road.

    ReplyDelete