Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome to my blog my first entry

Hello, My name is David Man I'm starting this blog to share my road trip experiences and interests.
I'm Not a writer, I probably will make lots of mistakes with my limited writing skills. I should have stayed in school. But here I am writing a blog at 47. I'm learning a lot on Youtube with DIY videos, That's why I started this blog, I saw a video and thought if they can do I can also.
I lost my best freind last year, My father passed away March 1st 2012
I made a bucket list of places I want to see and things I want to do. Will you join me on this blog?
When I was living in Costa Rica last year, I have my nephew buy a 1993 Toyota Previa Mini Van.
From craigslist, I wanted a mini van to convert into a camper van for my future road trips.
Paid $900.00 it needed a new water pump and much more. After spending another $3000.00 to tune it up, New shocks and struts, New Brakes, All new hoses and belts, Recharge and conver the AC.
I also took out all but one of the back seats and made it into a mini RV with great MPG 19 city
 23-24 hwy.
Anyway I'm going to be posting pictures and videos from my road trips and tips on traveling and living in a van.
I just came back from a three state trip, California, Nevada, Utah.
I'm working on uploading pics and videos on this blog.
Thank you, If you have any tips or ideas that you want to share please comment.


1 comment:

  1. Hi David, I've started reading your blog and am interested because you have values similar to mine and I too would like to simplify my life by traveling inexpensively and reducing my material things by selling them. I'm 56 and soon will be quitting my job and setting off on the road myself, so I am finding your blog interesting. I'll stay in touch and was also thinking about doing a similar blog and You Tube channel as well. Tim

    ReplyDelete