Thursday, September 12, 2013

Learning to blog and sharing videos

There is a lot for me to learn on how to set up a blog. Please understand this is a work in progress, I'm jumping into new technology for me. I started a youtube Chanel two months ago to share my thoughts and ideas on how to set up a Mini Camper Van. Now I have a link on this blog to my videos
My last road trip was great, The van made the 1680 mile trip with no problems.
I named my 1993 Toyota Previa (Webo) it means egg in Spanish. It's white and shaped like an egg.
Some people call there Previas Beans, Because of there shape.
If you google the Previa you will see that these 20 year old vans are very reliable.
I think they will have a following like the VW Westfalen.
My goal for this Blog is to have a place where people can share ideas on ways to travel and help each other.
I'm planing a few more trips this year in my van, I want to share information on places to visit and stealth camping, The fees can ad up at campgrounds.
Please post any comments advice you have for me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment